Moscato Punch - On Wednesdays We Drink Wine (OWWDW)
The sun is shining and things are heating up. Summer is on it’s way and there’s nothing like spending a hot Summer Day at the pool. While you’e at the pool why not enjoy a refreshing drink?
Moscato is a classic and beginner friendly wine, it’s one of my favorite white wines. It has a sweet and delicious flavor! I created a Strawberry Blackberry Lemonade Moscato Punch. It’s super quick and easy to make. I hope you enjoy!
Ginger Ale or Sprite
Frozen Lemonade (Unthaw)
Clean a bowl or a container of your choice. Make sure the container is deep.
2. Add the lemonade to the container
3. Pour the blackberries into the container.
4. Pour in the moscato wine of your choosing
5. Add ginger ale or sprite to the container
6. Add in the cut strawberries
7. Pour the mixture into a glass and garnish with a lemon.
Feel free to make any modifications that you like to this recipe.
What’s your favorite thing about Summer?
Did you try this recipe? Share with me in the comments below.
Watch the video for this recipe in On Wednesdays We Drink Wine ⤵️
In need of a few supplies?
And As Always,✨
Essence Sylvia Smith